Pages

Friday, July 03, 2015

PCAD - A Postcard A Day 12 - Write Back My Postcard 314

 
This is a Postcrossing Round Robin called Write Back My Postcard where we send a postcard of our choice to someone else who signed up and they write in it and send it back to us. It evolved because we quite often would like a postcard of our own to keep but written in. In this Round Robin we had to send 3 to each participant. 
Australia has lots of coffee drinks and we have one of the nicest coffees, not that I would know as I don't drink coffee but every coffee drinker craves that first morning coffee that is freshly brewed cup by cup. I love the shape of Australia made with chocolate sprinkles on the top of the coffee. 

This card went to France and back by Maud.

The second card is a map comparison of Australia and Europe, many Postcrossing members that I have sent this card to are surprised at how large Australia is and yet we only have 23 million inhabitants


The third card I sent was of Aboriginal art of the frill necked lizard



If you'd like to play along with this meme, post your Postcard A Day and link up below so we can all visit your blog. Please add the direct link to your post and not just your blog so the post is easy to find. Link back to this meme so everyone can play too. 


3 comments:

  1. What wonderful postcards Bridget, and a great concept for a swap :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting post! I didn't know about these swaps.
    Lovely cards. I just called my husband to look at the Australia/Europe comparison. He was amazed!
    My fav is the frill necked lizard. Boy, I want to frame that one it's so beautiful!
    Thanks for posting,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisca you need to sign up in the forum http://forum.postcrossing.com/ there are all sorts of good stuff there lol. I would love for you to join me in my travelling sheet swap if you arent too busy
      http://forum.postcrossing.com/viewthread.php?tid=98518

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...