Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Postcrossing Postcards

Happy and heavy mail day to day from Postcrossing of official Postcards
 This card arrived today from Lisa in Germany. Beautiful ornate buildings in Germany
 I love photos of planes, it gives me a feeling of happy carefree, going on holiday feeling. This came from Yuki in Japan and the beautiful stamp below.

 This card came from Lissane in the Netherlands., the photo was taken by a Dutch Photographer Pietruschka. Reminds me of my childhood when I would look out the window through the rain and was happy that I was in the house nice and warm and dry.

 These Hobbit cards are collectors items as they are hard to get and sort after. I was thrilled when I saw it and came from New Zealand from Anne-Marie, love the stamp on the back to match the card


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...