Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Postcards for Swapping

Set 1      001  - 050
Set 2      051  - 082
Set 3      083  - 096
UNESCO Fraser Island

I now have GF Australia for swapping, EMAIL me if you are interested.
My Greetings From cards I have received

I've decided to start this project called A Postcard a Day, I hope you can join me. I also hope I get enough postcards to be able to keep this up everyday, will you help me? You can send your postcard to:

Bridget Larsen
P O Box 81
Geebung QLD 4034
Australia

I would be delighted to swap a postcard with you in return, please put your return address on it or email me with it. I am hoping to collect a postcard from every corner of the world. It would make my day/month/year.

The following link to my cards are NOT FOR SWAPPINGMy Collection - these are for your viewing pleasure.

For those interest to know what Pocket Letter Pals are.

8 comments:

  1. Great collections Bridget - love the one with the map of Aus. with all the other countries inside it!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You asked about a pattern to knitted slippers, here is the pattern I used in english, I hope it helps you :) It is very easy and fast to knit!

    http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/us/pattern.php?id=5057&lang=us

    Take care,
    Niina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raparperinaama, I will try it out

      Delete
  3. Just to let you know Bridget that I have sent you some postcards not sure how long it will take for them to arrive from the UK. I would be interested to know when they get to you.
    Have a great weekend and happy crafting, Angela x (aka. Felix the Crafty Cat)

    ReplyDelete
  4. g'day there
    popped over from DTE blog
    love the postcard swap idea, lots of lovely postcards here too
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your old building post card! am a big fan of them too, always feel sad that they are no longer lived in as they were solid & grand & very practical!
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I nominated you for Liebster Award! :) Check out my blog to read more about it! www.myloveforletters.blogspot.com
    Best wishes from Liisu :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...