Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Clean and Simple Card

EDITED: 26 Nov thanks to all who voted, I got top 3 featured Member for this card 


I didn't have balloons of any kind but I do have lots of flower stamps, and in Australia flowers are in full bloom at Christmas time so why not make a non tradition Christmas card.

Love these flowers by Heartfelt Creations. Colours by Imaginecrafts/Tsukineko Memento Pear Tart, Rhubarb Stalk, Pistachio and Bamboo Leaves. Pearls by Kaisercraft. Verse is a die by Couture Creations. Embossing die is by Cuttlebug Provo Craft.

This is the first time I am playing in Muse Challenge # 94, this weeks inspiration is by Marion Vagg.


Also linking up with the following:

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love the elegance of the flowers and embossed background! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very pretty card Bridget, keeping my fingers crossed for you! Lovely to see a summery Christmas card. Only 3 more weeks and I will be heading towards your lovely country, I so can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Bridget! The pressure embossing and colorful flowers are a nice match for your season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the MUSE Bridget - I have been and voted.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent take on the muse...... all the elements are cleverly used. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Bridget even if I am too late to vote. Love it.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS on your win! Beautiful holiday card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...