Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Easter Mother's Day Photo Card

I'm abit late for Easter but this Spellbinders Die reminds me of Easter
Made another of my Photo cards using my girl's photos.
 Emma above and Keira below 

Using my Grand Calibur machine and Spellbinders Dies:
Nestabilities Majestic Elements: Opulent Ovals S5-160
Shapeabilities : Antique Frame and Accents S5-083  by Samantha Walker

Ink: Tsukineko Black Tuxedo Me-00-900 Fade resistant dye ink
Xyron 5" Creative Station was used to adhere the intricate dies.
Flowers and  leaves from Green Tara 

Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. You really have been busy - so glad to see you creating again. These are gorgeous Bridget.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget this is stunning, love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...