Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

SFYTT February Sketch and 52 Card Pick Up Week 6

Sketches For You To Try SFYTT is a monthly challenge, this is my take on it for February
Cardstock is Stampin Up Pink Pirouette and Cherry Cobbler
Stamps are Basic Grey and Layers of Colours Nature Walk
Spellbinders Blossom Tags and Accents and Labels Twenty Three
Ink is Rose Red


Also linking this to 52 Card Pickup Week 6, to make one card a week and have 52 cards at the end of the year, I need that inspiration but lately I've been able to make more than one card a week so I am happy

4 comments:

  1. Great card and I want labels 23 now. haha

    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - this is fabulous!!! love your stamping and the ribbon, and the way you have used the colours.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! I need to pick up on your card making skills! lol thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love your layering of the diecuts! Great job with the February SFYTT - thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...