Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Layers of Colours Cupcake (non edible version)

I can now reveal one of my creations I made.
(remember all those sneak peaks on my WOYWW desk)
I entered a challenge titled CUPCAKES
for Card of the Month in my online
group BSL, there was no other stipulation about 
what it should be so I decided to make a 3D item 
in the shape of a cupcake.
It's yummy enough to eat IMHO
Vintage Roses stamp sets


I'll need to try another one to perfect it.
My inspiration and tutorial came from Julie Price


Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. WOW! This is drop dead gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my giddy aunt Bridget - this is divine - is there a template for this - Love it!! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bridget who says you need to perfect it - it looks pretty darn good to me just as it is. It's a stunner.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. Love your use of flowers and lace, such a romantic look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...