Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Layers of Colours Christmas Card

I love this Christmas Card made with Layers of Colours

Stamps I used are from Layers of Colours
Poinsettia Frame
Tsukineko Black Tuxedo Me-00-900 Fade Resistant Black Dye ink used to stamp images
edging sponged with Tsukineko Memento Lady Bug Me-00-300 and Bamboo Leaves
Cardstock is Cherry Cobbler from Stampin Up
Tombows Green and Red markers
Liquid Pearls Ruby red
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags Three
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Sixteen which is made for the Poinsettia Frame
Seam Binding ribbon
Xyron 5' Creative Station adhesive




Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Bridget....I LOVE the depth of color on this card!Are the poinsettias die cut? (I have two of the labels dies....should try to use one!) Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely card, Bridget!! Aren't liquid pearls wonderful? They add such dimension without any fuss. Is that twill tape you used for the ribbon? I like the way it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and all the other swap cards are fantastic. Bet you had great fun doing this swap. Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Evelyn, I love the depth too although I could have done more.
    Kathy I used seam binding ribbon which I have fallen in love with, wish I could get the huge reels but we dont get them here.
    Kezzy I did have fun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...