Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

7 Layer dip

Well I have loved this recipe since I was introduced to it
at a workshop by Debby M, although everytime I make it
I eat way too much as it is soo moorish. 
Today was one of those days.
I thought I would share with you all so you can
 make it yourself and enjoy it as well.
 I made two dishes today, one to take to an all day craft
and one for home, I dont think I could face the one at home.
Here are some sites with the recipes of varying ingredients
and titles.
My variation is putting the cucumber in  as well,
gives a nice crisp crunch to it. I also add
shallots or scallions to mine.
ENJOY!

2 avocados
1 tsp lemon juice
garlic seasoning to taste
1 tin refried beans
1/2 jar salsa
1 cup sour cream
taco seasoning
grated cheese
1 tomato
1 lebanese or telegraph cucumber
2 sprigs spring onion
1/2 cup chopped olives
extras our cream
sweet chilli sauce

Mash avocado with a little lemon juice
add garlic seasoning to taste
spread onto bottom of glass dish.
Mix refried beans with salads
spread over the avocado.

Mix 1/2-1 cup soup cream with
taco seasoning, add a little at a time
until you get the taste you like.
Spread that over the refried bean mix.
Sprinkle grated cheese,
 then finely diced tomato and cucumber
chopped spring onions, chopped olives
and garnish with a little sour cream and
sweet chilli sauce.

Serve with your favourite corn chips.


2 comments:

  1. Not stalking - just following :-) And you can keep the cucumber!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious. Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. You don't have to be a farm girl to enjoy the farm. This dish would be nice to come home to after a long day in the field haying. B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...