Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Birthday time again

It's that time of the year again,
can't believe next year I'll be half a century,
it certainly doesn't feel like it...
but they say age is just a number

I had a lovely quiet day...well I thought
it was going to be a quiet day but the minute I woke
up the phone started ringing and so did the doorbell.

I received fresh flowers from the gardens of
Jan Alberts and Nola Murdock
they smelt just awesome

My birthday couldn't have come on the wrong week
no I'll rephrase that,
my operation couldn't have come at the wrong week
it's hard juggling a birthday
let alone getting things ready to go into hospital
knowing that I won't be able to do much crafting
for 2 months
but I will be able to catch up on all those
books and shows I've been meaning to watch

WOOHOO no housework!!!

ok I hope you all enjoy the cards I received
click on each picture to get a larger view

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE
for their wonderful inspiring cards
Rikki Showell - Stamphappy

Barb Porritt - Stamphappy

Deborah Kells - Stamphappy

Barb Porritt - get well after surgery card


Anna Holcroft-card for my operation recovery

Anna Holcroft-ACTSA- Thursday Stamp group

Anne Thompson-Vicstampers

Barb Fox-MSG-ACTSA

Carol Jeffery- BSL

Carol Marshall - MSG-ACTSA

Carolyn Passfield - BSL-Stamphappy

Cynthia Carello - Southside Stampers-ACTSA

Deidre Sharp - MSG

Dell Armistead - MSG - ACTSA

Diane Slade - ACTSA

Evelyn Poole - BSL
Heather Adams - BSL

Jan Alberts - MSG - ACTSA

Janice Keane - BSL

Jenny Hubbard - BSL

Joan Blundell - BSL - ACTSA

Leilani Sugay - ACTSA

Leilani Sugay - open

Margaret Clues - ACTSA
Thank you Margaret the stamp or verse
just cracked me up!! It's so you!!

Margaret Luck - ACTSA

Mary Craddock - MSG - ACTSA

Mary Fenton - BSL - Stamphappy
Melissa Ford - ACTSA- Thursday Stamp Group

Michelle Nadudvary - MSG - ACTSA

Nola Murdock - MSG - ACTSA

Norma Scott
Penelope Dickens - ACTSA - - Thursday Stamp Group

Pru Bailey - MSG - ACTSA

Ruth Tremlett - BSL - Stamphappy

Sandra Carter - BSL

Sharon Hoare - ACTSA - - Thursday Stamp Group

Sharon Hoare - open

Shirley Gerrard - MSG

Southside Stamp Group

Tanya Kitto - ESAD

Tanya Wade- MSG - ACTSA

Wendy Starkey - MSG - ACTSA

3 comments:

  1. These cards are further evidence of the wonderful card-makers Down Under! How nice for you to receive all these pretty things! Could you please e-mail me your current mailing address...I'm sure I just have your old one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bridget! You certainly are loved! Happy birthday old friend (old meaning I've known you a long time, not a reference to your young years LOL). Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy ClarkeNovember 11, 2009

    Wow Bridget, I can't believe how many cards you have rec'd for your birthday!! You truly are loved by so many, I always knew you were special, it's obvious many others think that too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...