Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Canberra

This is 9am on a weekday, peek hour in Canberra on the first day we arrived here nearly 2 years ago, we thought everyone had left town, this was in the Kingston district.

View from our back yard............cloudy day

Magpie visits us sometimes, Michael caught this one on camera

View from our back yard...........houses up on the hill

View from our front yard...........one night in February 2009 this is what we got

View from our back yard...........love this cloud formation at sunset

View from our back yard over the fence...........cockatoos, they are very destructive and pic your roof and window panes off and wild


1 comment:

  1. Hey Bridget, I am popping by, you visited my blog, and just wanted to answer your question...I am an Aussie living in QLD. I went to college and uni in Canberra though! I lived in Rivett (Weston Creek) and went to uni at the Catholic Uni down there (Signadou)

    Nice to 'meet' you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...