Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

ESAD-SU Challenge Make it Monday # 10 September 15th 2008



Makeesha Byl sent this challenge to an online SU group and I took the bait. They are great and easy to make.

Arrrggghhh I need to try and work this new digital camera of mine so it will take good photos, any hints are welcomed LOL.

Third try lucky in trying to write what I used to do these.

On Whisper White Cardstock I used stamps from the Friendship Blooms and One of a Kind stamp sets and stamped using the Pretty in Pink and Purely Pomegranate inkpads, then I cut out the flower using the Boho Blossoms Punch and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds Glitter over the smallest of the flowers using glue stick to adhere it.

Run on over to Makeesha's website (you can click on her name up above and it will take you to her website) for the full tutorial.

p.s. just moving my creations over from my old blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...