Pages

Saturday, April 08, 2006

My published artwork

A year after I started stamping my artwork got published by a stamping magazine in Australia, I was rapt, they even paid me for my trouble, that encouraged me to do more and send more in, the following art has been published between 2005 and 2006.

These are ornaments that I made as Christmas cards and gave them out to be hung on Christmas trees, they were a hit, I used the Polished Stone Wax resist technique on these.




I was then approached to participate in a challenge and this is the card I made from the stamps that I got sent from Paper Artsy

These cards were again made with alcohol inks using the monoprinting technique:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely art work Bridget! Thanks for sharing it like this. I´ve added your blog to my "blog-round" so I´ll be back for more inspiration!

    Hugs, Gunvor (from the RSS-list)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 07, 2006

    Dear Bridget,

    I love your work and feel priviledged to learn from you, and commend you on your unselfish willingness to share your skills&craft, especially to a novice like myself.

    Olinka

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 14, 2006

    hi bridgett this is dawn from rss and boomerang just wish i had your creative mu\ind good work keep it up hugs dawn mc.kenzie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...